Baked Ricotta. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Order delicious and authentic Italian cheese online today. We've got Mozzarella, Burrata, Bocconcino and many more.
Spoon into a small oven safe baking dish, sprinkle with a little parmesan cheese and bake. Remove from the oven and drizzle with a little olive oil. Ricotta is a moist, fresh Italian cheese made from whey, a byproduct of cheesemaking. You can cook Baked Ricotta using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Ricotta
- You need 15 oz of part skim ricotta cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/8 tsp of basil.
- It's 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and pepper.
- It's of Marinara sauce.
This cheese is used in Italian cuisine in dishes like lasagna or manicotti and in many desserts like cheesecakes and baked goods. It's made from the sheep, cow, goat, or buffalo's milk whey that remains after the curds are removed. Sounds very Ina, and we're very intrigued by this Baked Ricotta with Stone Fruit and Honey recipe. All that's missing is a great glass of sparkling wine to sip alongside!
Baked Ricotta instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 4 ramekins with olive oil and place on baking sheet.
- In medium bowl combine ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, basil,garlic powder and salt and pepper..
- Stir to fully combine.
- Place approximately 1/2 cup mixture into ramekins.
- Top with 1 tbsp marinara sauce.
- Bake for 20 minutes..
Transfer the ricotta to the tray and brush with a little of the olive oil. Mix the remaining olive oil, lemon juice and zest, garlic and basil in a bowl and season to taste. Place the whole ricotta on a platter, pour on the dressing and scatter with the semi-dried tomatoes. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Tip the ricotta basket onto the baking paper so it resembles a 'dome'.