Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake. Low Prices on Barts Chicken Seasoning. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Make Your Gift Stand Out With a Special Message. Choose From Our Huge Range of Gifts.
Add salt and pepper, to taste. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine chicken, artichokes, soup, cheese, mayonnaise, milk, garlic, onion powder and pepper. You can have Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake
- It's 2 of lbs. cooked chicken breasts.
- It's 1 of small jar marinated artichoke hearts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of I box rotini pasta.
- Prepare of The sauce.
- You need 1 of small can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of large can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- It's 1 of cup+ chicken broth.
- It's 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare of Dried oregano, basil, parsley, and rosemary. 1 TSP+ each.
- You need of I TBSP minced garlic.
- Prepare of I TBSP worechestire sauce.
- You need Splash of white or red wine (optional).
- You need 1 TSP of sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 dashes of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It's of Olive oil.
- You need of The cheese toppjng.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella.
- You need of Fresh mozzarella, sliced.
- You need of Salt and pepoer.
Drain pasta; add to chicken mixture. Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake This little yummy dish I created one night using the meat leftover fom a whole beer can chicken (shocking, I know!) that I cooked on the grill a couple nights before. But meat from a rotisserie chicken or cooked chicken breasts will work great too! Stir in chicken, Monterey Jack cheese, artichokes, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, Parmesan and pasta.
Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake step by step
- Dice up the cooked chicken breasts into small, bite size pieces and put in a medium bowl. Season with a little sea salt and pepper or season salt to taste. Add small jar of marinated artichoke hearts including all liquid. Add 1/2 cup of grated parmesan. Mix together, refrigerate while sauce is cooking..
- In a medium sauce pan, combine all of the sauce ingredients, mix well adding olive oil as needed and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer on low heat for 1-2 hours or until sauce is slightly thickened. Remove sauce from heat..
- Cook rotini pasta according to directions on the box until al dente or not fully cooked. The pasta will finish cooking in the next step so you definitely want to undercook the pasta. Drain pasta leaving some of the water, add a little olive oil to keep pasta from sticking 😁.
- Drain most of the excess water from the pasta and ombine all ingredients in a large bowl. Oil a deep baking dish, I like using my trusty round, red covered baking dish. Top with shredded mozzarella and sliced fresh mozzarella, season with a little salt and pepper..
- Bake (uncovered) at 375 for 35 minutes or until bubbling and cheese has browned slightly. Carefully remove from the oven and let cool for 15-20 minutes. Serve adding a dash or two (or ten) of grated parmesan cheese and enjoy! 😋.
Add pasta mixture to prepared baking dish. Heat olive in a large skillet over medium high heat. We provide you only the best Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods.