Ham Asparagus Potato Bake – One Pan Dinner!. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! For Every Rep, Every Run, Every Game.
The ham potato asparagus bake is a one-dish meal that will knock your socks off! This dish combines, of course, ham, asparagus, and potato, along with a. Mix well and pour over potatoes. You can have Ham Asparagus Potato Bake – One Pan Dinner! using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham Asparagus Potato Bake – One Pan Dinner!
- It's 1 pkg of cubed hash browns.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of cooked cubed ham.
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus spears.
- You need 8 oz of garlic herb cream cheese.
- It's 3/4 C of milk.
- Prepare 2 T of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 t of dried tarragon.
- It's of to taste salt & pepper.
Ham Asparagus Potato Bake - One Pan Dinner! step by step. Mix well and pour over potatoes. One dish dinners are my favorite! This Ham Asparagus Bake is so easy!
Ham Asparagus Potato Bake – One Pan Dinner! step by step
- To Assemble Pour cubed hash browns and ham into a 9 x 13 baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray..
- Chop asparagus into 2 inch pieces and sprinkle over potatoes..
- Place next 5 ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and heat until melted. Mix well and pour over potatoes. Cover with foil..
- To Cook Bake uncovered in 400 degree oven for 30 - 40 minutes. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese..
- On Cooking Day 6 C salad greens 2 T grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with green salad..
For the ham and asparagus: This beautiful frittata is loaded with incredible, hearty flavors-salty ham, creamy Havarti cheese, tender red potatoes, fresh onions & garlic, and crunchy green asparagus. It makes a surprisingly simple one-dish delight. Perfect for any occasion that calls for a fork, a plate, and your belly full of truly good food. Wash the asparagus, snap the tough ends off, and then discard the ends. Place the asparagus, ham stock, and red potatoes into a large stockpot over high heat.