NO BAKE SHEPARDS PIE !!. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Shepherds Pie? Shepherds pie is one of those things that I have heard of pretty much as long as I can remember, didn't eat it a lot growing up, and have only made once before I think. I decided to make my own version of it to contribute to the plethora of dishes I have on here!
Sauté the veggies in butter set aside. Cook instant potatoe mash and add butter, cream cheese & salt n pepper to taste. Layer your meat & then mash adding cheese. You can have NO BAKE SHEPARDS PIE !! using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of NO BAKE SHEPARDS PIE !!
- You need 2 of Grass fed hamburger meat.
- You need 2 cans of mixed veggies.
- You need 3 1/2 of tsb Worchisier sauce.
- It's 2/4 of broth.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It's of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Adobo.
- Prepare of Chives.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Instant mash potatoes.
- It's 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- It's of Cream cheese.
In a large saucepan, heat the dripping. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, heat the olive oil and fry the mince, stirring, until browned all over. If you're looking for NO BAKE SHEPARDS PIE !! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best NO BAKE SHEPARDS PIE !! recipe here.
NO BAKE SHEPARDS PIE !! instructions
- Sauté the veggies in butter set aside.
- Add (garlic powder, onion powder, chives, salt, adobo) cook until brown once done drain and add veggies to the pan mix them together while adding 2/4 broth & 3 1/2 tsb of Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook instant potatoe mash and add butter, cream cheese & salt n pepper to taste..
- Layer your meat & then mash adding cheese then cook again in skillet pot for 20-25 mins..
- Everyone loved it !😍.
We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to NO BAKE SHEPARDS PIE !! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan, then soften the onion and carrots for a few mins. When soft, turn up the heat, crumble in the lamb and brown, tipping off any excess fat. Add the tomato purée and Worcestershire sauce, then fry for a few mins.