Oven Jerk BBQ Chicken.
You can cook Oven Jerk BBQ Chicken using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Jerk BBQ Chicken
- You need of whole chicken (cut up).
- It's of Barbecue sauce (I made my own but use your fav).
- You need of Jamaican jerk sauce.
- Prepare of Total powdered seasoning (use your fav chicken seasoning).
- You need of Salt.
- You need of for marinade.
- It's of scallions.
- You need of Onions.
- It's of hot peppers.
- It's of ginger (you can use powdered ginger).
- It's of walkers wood Jerk marinade.
- Prepare of Garlics.
- You need of soy sauce or 3tbs browning.
- It's of crack pepper.
Oven Jerk BBQ Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- For marinade: in a blender or food processor blend onions, hot peppers, escallion, 1 tbsp vinegar, garlic and ginger. Then rub this mixture, soy sauce or browning, jerk chicken marinade, crack pepper, jerk sauce, powder seasoning, salt to your chicken and cover and let marinate for 2hrs. Overnight marinate gives a superb flavour..
- Put your marinated chicken closely in your greased baking pan and baked for 1hr 45min or until chicken is tender. Every 30mins turn and bask chicken with your favourite BBQ sauce PS. Bake chicken covered for 45mins and then afterwards take off the cover and continue baking uncovered🙈.